Ready or not, here they come..
Apples, peaches, panang pot pie!
(Apologies to Jay & The Techniques!)
The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
- Newbury Park Pastries will have chicken, veggie, shepherds & panang pot pies.
- K&S Bischoping returns to the market for the first time this season with a delicious line up of Garnet Beauty peaches, Eastern Glo Nectarines, and Pristine apples.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Pumpernickel, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- This week Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. We also have lots of goat milk soaps ready including a new scent-Cashmere, in addition to Blackberry, Clean Dog with oils that repel mosquitoes and fleas and Jewel Weed for poison ivy.
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of beef, chicken and pork. Thank you for working with us while the beef supply has been tight. We will honor the following specials on chicken this week! Chicken Legs $2.95/lb., Wings $3.25 per pound, Whole Chickens $3.50 per pound and Leg and Thighs $3.75 per pound! Stock up and save! Don’t forget we have beef stew meat that is great for shish kabobs and lots of pork chops!
- Pasta Classics will have kale and cannellini bean ravioli this week, with kale from Lakestone family farms.
Also, our fresh spinach and basil pasta, and a wide variety of baked stuffed breads.
- Fisher Hill Farm has cantaloupes, sweet corn, new potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and fresh onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Noreen at Nordic Farm has been making many jams and jellies even pickles are being made everyday as well! Stop by for granola and Once Again Nut Butter too.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!