Winter is upon us but the market carries on.
You've just got one hour to come see what great products our vendors have for you, but it's worth your while!
During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has the shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 1/2, 1/16, 1/30, 2/13, 2/27, etc.
It is worth your time remembering it's a market weekend and stopping in to see us!
- Rise and Shine will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Stout beer Bread, Raisin and brownies
will have a full line of beef, pork and chicken. We are now taking orders for half and whole hogs as well…get on the list! See you at the market!
- Newbury Park Pastries will have chicken, veggie, shepherds, & panang pot pies.
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will be there with maple syrup and assorted maple products
- Fisher Hill Farm will have salad greens, Asian greens for salads or braising and sweet Hakurei salad turnips. You'll also find carrots, parsnips, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, kale, onions and rutabaga. Several varieties of local apples and Red Jacket juices along with free range eggs & frozen whole chicken.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few stew starters and halved squash, and another batch of beeswax tapers.
Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies
Gottslond Farm & Spotted Duck Creamery
and Pasta Classics
will miss this weekend but hope to be back soon!
K&S Bischoping is done for the winter season and looks forward to the upcoming summer.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!