The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
- Bedient farms will have a full stock of beef, pork and chicken! Hope to see you all.
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate, Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos. Dark Forest- cherry custard with dark chocolate bits.
Wild Shangri-la berry (wild black raspberry).
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage.
- Fisher Hill Farm has cantaloupes, sweet corn, new potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and fresh onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Newbury Park Pastries will be bringing chicken, veggie, shepherds, panang & pulled pork pot pies.
- K&S Bischoping will have free stone Starfire peaches and an assortment of apples.
- Fresh Ayr Farm will be there again this week with the “sweetest corn” around. If you’re thinking of freezing some corn to enjoy this winter, you can purchase a bag of 52 ears for $15 and save $3.00! If you want a bag, come to the market early as we sell out before the market closes at 12:30. Better still, call 585-329-4575 to reserve a bag for freezing or feeding large groups! We’ll be at the south end of the pavilion next to the “Tea Guy”! See you there!
- More pickles and jam being made every day at Nordic Farm! Cuke bread and butter this week! More dills and hot dilly beans!
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches.
- This week Tripleberry Farm will be bringing pesticide-free blackberries and raspberries. The heavy rains we got last week prevented us from picking for the market but we should be all set with them for this week. I also have fresh batches of all of our jams ready as well as our full line of moisturizing goat milk soaps.
- Kitchen Blessings will be at the Market with all of your fresh baked favorites. See you there.
- Riedman's Happy Hives returns with the "sweet stuff" - local honey in various sizes.
- Clearview Farm is bringing its first certified organic eggplant -- Beatrice, with a nice creamy flesh, and Orient Charm; Kurt will also have sweet green peppers, tomatoes, young green and golden zucchini and yellow Sunburst and crookneck summer squash, bread zucchini, Genovese and lemon basil, cucumbers, certified organic and organically-fed free-range eggs, gigante d'Italia flat parsley, thyme, sage, oregano, lemon mint, and valerian root.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!