We appreciate those who came down last week. Sorry to those to couldn't make it due to road closures but we're back to 'normal' this week!
And it's the beginning of fruit season... come early for your best selection of
We're back... every Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm... under the Mill Street pavilion and we are looking forward to another great summer season!
- Raymor Wine Cellars returns this week!
- Rise and Shine will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Wheat, Honey Wheat, Rye, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- Nordic Farm has many jams and jellies this week including Apricot Jalapeno. And the first of the Gooseberry Jam plus all the regulars and granola.
- Bon Appetreats will have an assortment of healthy dog treats for our four legged friends
- Newbury Park Pastries will have chicken, veggie, shepherds, panang & pulled pork pot pies.
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets as well as several baby sunflower bouquets this week. New flowers of the week are golden lilies and flocks coming into bloom. Will also have a batch of dinosaur shaped soaps for the Jurassic World fans (but sorry, no Indominus Rex). Out of catnip this week, but should have some more dried in time for next week.
- Tripleberry Farm will have our first Pesticide-Free Blueberries of the season this week. They are just starting so we will have a limited amount this week. I hope to have raspberries as well, weather permitting! In addition we will have our fresh made jams and goat milk soaps.
- Kitchen Blessings will have a variety of fresh fruit pies including: Fruits of the
Forest, Blueberry, Elderberry and Rhubarb ( also with strawberries).
Also...fresh baked cinnamon rolls, scones and lots of cookies.
Our feature cookie this week will be the Lemon Delight.
- Sacheli's will be there with our full line of sauces and spreads and some hand dyed alpaca yarn and some 75/25 alpaca/ Corriedale Shetland socks :) it's never too warm for alpaca socks!
- Sacheli's food truck will have our chicken and duck egg sandwiches, chicken vegetable sandwich, chicken parm sandwich, beignets, and our newly created deep fried string beans (from stony acres farm). Stop by and wish Lydia a happy 13th birthday!
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Dairy Free Coconut Key Lime.
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Our latest, Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Dark Forest- cherry with dark chocolate bits.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Fisher Hill Farm has green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and young onions. We also have potatoes and cooking onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Bedient Farms will have lots of grilling items. The sun is going to shine so you best take advantage! Check out our chops, steaks, kabob meat, chicken, and sausage (pork and lamb)!
We will finally have orders filled and have plenty of chicken breasts to sell! Come and get ‘em! We look forward to seeing you all at the market!
Sadly this week,
Riedman's Happy Hives
will NOT be attending the market.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!