It's our HO-HO-HOliday market!
Come celebrate the holidays with the Canandaigua Farmer’s Market. Join us to pick up the fixings for your holiday meal and why not shop local for your loved ones' gifts? We’ve got plenty of locally made gifts and sweet treats including honey, maple syrup, jams and jellies; greenery to deck the halls, bees wax candles, dog treats, cookies and cakes and more! Visit Santa; sample culinary delights from Canandaigua Wine & Culinary Center; sip complimentary hot cider, listen to some holiday tunes and come celebrate the wonders of the season with us!
During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has the shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 12/5, 12/19, 1/2, 1/16, etc.
It is worth your time remembering it's a market weekend and stopping in to see us!
- Kitchen Blessings will be back with boxes of mixed fancy cookies, decorated cutouts, rum balls, confections, and more. Stop in and see what we have for your holiday preparations.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Stout Beer Bread, Croutons, Dinner rolls, Raisin
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will have our 3 maple syrup variations of Golden, Amber and Dark. We will have holiday glass for gift giving.
We will have soft maple sugar shapes in gift boxes.
We will have maple cotton candy in bags and quart containers.
We will also have granulated maple sugar, maple mustard and maple garlic rub.
Don't forget our skin care products that make nice gifts: maple vanilla soap, maple vanilla body lotion or maple exfoliate scrub.
From Spotted Duck Creamery
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Cinnamon Stick- for the fall feeling in the air.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Emu sausage and duck eggs.
- Bedient Farms is excited to spend this coming market Saturday thanking our customers for another great year! All beef, pork and chicken will be available but we encourage pre-ordering so you don’t have to wait in the cold! We will have everything from Prime Rib Roasts to Breakfast Sausage. Come stock up for your holiday meals!
- Riedman Happy Ho Ho Hives will be there with our usual 1 and 2 lb glass jars of local raw honey. We’ll also have special glass bear jars and old fashioned muth jars for holiday gift giving.
- Pasta Classics will be there with our ravioli, baked stuffed breads and fresh pasta!
- K&S Bischoping will be there with apples and good cheer! :)
- Noreen at Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has just a few nice gift boxes of small jams each box only $20, they make a great gift. Many other jams or pickles for last minute gifts and apple sauce.
- Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free jams this week. Jam makes a great gift for those hard to buy for folks on your list. I will also have our moisturizing goat milk soap. Perfect for grab bags, teacher gifts and stocking stuffers. I will have a special pricing for multiple bar purchases.
will have greenery swags and gourd snowmen, a few stew starters and halved squash, gourd snowmen and a fresh batch of beeswax tapers for the holidays.
- Clearview Farm has Leeks, celeriac, sunchokes, gold and purple top turnips, watermelon and daikon radishes, arugula, spinach, bok choi, cilantro, dry black beans, squash - butternut, acorn, carnival; regular and Long Island cheese pumpkins; dried dill, Italian oregano, Genovese and lemon basil
- Fisher Hill Farm will have salad greens, Asian greens for salads or braising and sweet Hakurei salad turnips from our high tunnel. We're still cutting kale & broccoli from the field as well. And from storage we have carrots, parsnips, potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions and rutabaga. Free range eggs, frozen whole chicken and FRESH whole turkey as well.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!