(Just pretend that the strawberries shown above are actually raspberries!)
The Farmers Market is in its home under the pavilion with regular Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm hours.
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Vanilla Creme- Handcrafted vanilla and white chocolate,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Strawberry Rhubarb- Strawberry with a delightful kick,
Ditch Mint Chip- Wild mint leaves brewed in a creamy base with dark chocolate bits,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Tad's Java Junction- A crossroads of certified organic, locally roasted coffee, dark chocolate bits and chunks of hazelnuts!!
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits, Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla. Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Dark Forest- cherry custard with dark chocolate bits.
Wild Shangri-la berry (wild black raspberry).
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Duck eggs, emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and emu soup bones.
- Fisher Hill Farm has sweet corn, new potatoes, green beans, cucumbers, zucchini & summer squash, head lettuces, radishes, green garlic, garlic scapes, carrots and fresh onions. Whole chickens are FRESH this week and both our meat chickens and laying hens for eggs are free-ranging!
- Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm will be bringing gourmet maple cream spread and soft sugar shapes both made fresh this week. We also have a new selection of fancy glass containing pure NY Amber maple syrup that is great for gift giving.
- Nordic Farm has been busy making fresh pickles again, dill, zucchini bread and butter and a few dilly beans. Also a good selection of jams and granola and Once Again Nut Butters.
- Newbury Park Pastries is bringing chicken, veggie, panang & shepherds pot pies this week.
- Fresh Ayr Farm returns to the market bringing it’s unbelievably super-sweet corn, “the best around” according to our loyal customers! We sometimes run out so get to the market early to insure you’ll get some for the weekend. Look for us at the south end of the pavilion next to the “tea guy” and across from the “peach lady.”
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, Wheat, Pumpernickel, Rye, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- K&S Bischoping will have free stone Starfire peaches, Eastern Glo nectarines and Pristine apples.
- Tripleberry Farm will be bringing pesticide-free blackberries and raspberries this week, provided we don’t get any more rain! Sadly our blueberries are done for the season. I will also have lots of our goat milk soaps and should have some of our pesticide-free jams ready.
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with fresh baked cookies, cinnamon rolls, and delicious fresh fruit pies including: peach, red raspberry, elderberry, cherry, and fruits of the forest.
- Bedient farms will have a full stock of beef, pork and chicken. We especially have plenty of steaks, chops and chicken cuts for the grill!
- Amber Reifsteck is hoping to be back at market this weekend with her mixed flower bouquets and sunflowers bunches.
- Clearview Farm will have certified organic sweet green peppers, some tomatoes, young green and golden zucchini and yellow Sunburst and crookneck summer squash, bread zucchini, Genovese and lemon basil, cucumbers, certified organic and organically-fed free-range eggs, fresh gigante d'Italia flat parsley, thyme, sage, oregano, lemon mint and Valerian root.
Raymor Estate Wine Cellers and Riedman's Happy Hives will not be at the market.
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!