Even the turkeys are happy when you have a local Thanksgiving!
During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has the shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 11/7, 11/21, 12/5, 12/19, 1/2, 1/16, etc.
It is worth your time remembering it's a market weekend and stopping in to see us!
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has many pickles for your Thanksgiving table. Jams and jellies and two kinds of granola!
- Pasta Classics will have pumpkin, butternut squash, and apple, Gorgonzola, and walnut ravioli, for the Thanksgiving holiday. Also, a wide variety of our baked stuffed breads.
- This week Lakestone Family Farm will have mini jewels lettuce bouquets, mesclun greens, arugula, parsnips, multi-colored carrots, 4 varieties of potatoes, butternut squash, pie pumpkins, baby boc choi, Swiss chard, kale, leeks, garlic, onions, eggs, chicken and Christmas wreaths. All certified organic.
- Rise and Shine Bread will be at market this weekend! We will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Fococcia, Honey Wheat, sweet breads
- Bedient Farms will be at the market with all beef, pork, chicken and lamb! Those of you that ordered turkeys for this week we will have them too!
See you at the market!
- Wohlschelegel's Naples Maple Farm will have maple syrup in Fancy Holiday Glass, Boxed Soft Sugar Shapes for gift giving, Maple Cream Spread, Maple Mustard, Maple Garlic Rub, Maple Cotton Candy, Granulated Maple Sugar for baking.
In addition to our maple vanilla soap made with our maple syrup, check out our maple scrub exfoliate and our maple vanilla body lotion both made with our diatomaceous earth maple mix from Mooseberry.
- Newbury Park Pastries will be sharing a space with Pasta Classics & we will have turkey dinner, chicken & shepherds pot pies.
- K&S Bischoping will have lots of apples including Jonagold and Golden Delicious as well as heirloom apples.
- From Spotted Duck Creamery,
Wicked Chocolate- Sinfully dark chocolate,
Seneca Salted Caramel- Homemade caramel sauce perfectly paired with salt from beneath Seneca Lake,
Emu Tracks- our popular homemade caramel with almonds and dark chocolate bits,
Very Vanilla Chai- A blend of six individual spices, black tea and our house made vanilla.
Hot Mud- Dark chocolate with dark chocolate bits and jalapenos.
Cinnamon Stick- for the fall feeling in the air.
- From Gottslond Farm, pastured, supplemented with only certified organic no-soy feed.
Emu steaks, ground emu, emu sausage and duck eggs.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a pumpkin bouquet or two of flocks and mums, broomcorn swags, beeswax tapers, a few stew starters and a few peeled squash for your Thanksgiving week.
- Kitchen Blessings will be there with a variety of fresh baked goodies.
- Riedman's Happy Hives will be there with their honey in various sizes.
will have certified organic pie pumpkins, leeks, scallions, winter pears, winter squash (delicata, acorn, carnival, butternut, and honeynut butternut), baby bok choy, arugula, escarole, sweet green and red peppers, beets, Easter egg and watermelon radishes, dill, parsley, cilantro and Italian oregano.
- Fisher Hill Farm has winter squash, sweet potatoes, beets, cauliflower, cabbage, potatoes, garlic, carrots, parsnips and onions. Whole chickens and eggs! FRESH, farm raised turkey available at the booth as well!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!