Our vendors are ready to equip you with the necessary supplies for the changes in season and temperature.
Plenty of meats & veggies for stews, soups and slow cooker meals. Apples and pies for warm, sweet treats. Honey for your tea, syrup for your morning oatmeal. Pumpkins, fall flowers and dried garland for your decorating needs.
And always much more!
Stop by and see our draft design of a planned Market Mural and find out how to help contribute to its existence!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Plan to visit our Winter Market as well, November-May.
Every other Saturday, 10am-11am, behind The Dalai Java & Byrne Dairy. 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 12/31, etc.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Riedman Happy Hives will be back at market this week with the sweet stuff: local raw honey in 1 and 2 lb jars.
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies just made black cherry jam and bourbon cherry jam. Strawberry jam, mint jelly, elderberry jam and elderberry jelly too. See our selection of pickles and granola.
Kitchen Blessings will not be at the market this weekend. We hope you will come down and take advantage of all our market has to offer. And remember the Rise & Shine Bakery offers a variety of great yeast breads and other treats.
- K&S Bischoping will have a nice variety of apples including Honey Crisp, Empire, Cortland, Macoun, and Fuji as well as assorted heirloom apples. Lots of apples to choose from!
- Fresh Ayr Farm will be at the market for the last time this season with pumpkins, lots of amazing gourds and of course, beautiful mums and pansies. Hope to see you there.
- Bedient Farms will be fully stocked with beef, pork and chicken! Don’t forget you can pre-order online to make sure we have first choice at exactly the cuts you’d like! We will also continue to take turkey sign-ups at the market and online. Order now to get the exact size you need to make for a delicious family feast!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have cauliflower, eggplant, peppers, radishes, garlic, potatoes, parsnips, sweet & cooking onions, beets, kale & Swiss chard and several winter squash varieties. Pumpkins & gourds too! FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available. Thanksgiving turkey orders now being taken!
- Pasta Classics will be back this week! Our ravioli flavors will include pumpkin, sausage and roasted garlic, and crab and shrimp. We will also have plenty of baked stuffed breads for football Sunday!
- Bon Appetreats will have an assortment of dog treats
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few flowers, broom corn, pumpkins on a stick, and flowered gourds.
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!