Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
On August 6th we will celebrate the market's 15th season! Join us for cake, giveaways, music and more!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of Beef, Chicken and Pork. Also we will start to have some lamb available, ground and stew meat. Order ahead for best availability. We will have 2 for $5 Eye of Round Steaks again, 2 for $8 Pork Chops and $11 large half chickens that are GREAT for grilling! See you at the market!
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has Hot pepper jams!, great for picnic ideas and grilling! Peach jam, no-sugar added marmalades and Black Raspberry Jam and Jelly catch it when you can because it keeps selling out!
3 kinds of granola and a few pickles and pickle relish, sweet and sweet hot.
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
MAPLE COTTON FLUFF
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
In addition to our usual 8oz, 1 and 2 lb jars of Spring and Fall local raw honey, Riedman Happy Hives will be at market with our new “Sun Kissed” honey - a lovely caramelized honey that is perfect for cooking or drizzling on toast or anything really! Come by to try it!
- Many varieties of garlic including, German Red, Chesnok Red, and variety packs from Howell Farm. Featuring garlic braids and bulb ties. Anyone who is looking for just a little garlic or a large quantity should find some wonderful options, as more and more garlic is ready for the market.
- This week Kitchen Blessings will have many of your favorite cookies. This week's feature will be the lovely Linzer cookie filled with homemade Red Raspberry preserves. We will also have Lemon Raspberry & Banana bread loaves, several kinds of berry pies, and coconut macaroons. Plus...back by popular demand...two kinds of biscotti.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash & cucumbers, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes, sweet & cooking onions and carrots. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
- Amber Reifsteck will have a few mixed flower bouquets and a fair amount of sunflower bunches this week. Also a batch of "accidental" grape-colored beewax tapers.
- Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free blueberries, raspberries and giant blackberries. I have also been busy making jams, after we are finished picking for the day, so we will have our full line once again this weekend. And lots of our goat milk soaps too.
- Jonathan at JonJohn's Bakery will be cooking breakfast
sandwiches on the grill, We'll have zucchini bread, a selection of
fresh fruit pies & cobblers, lemon blueberry cake, fresh blueberry &
raspberry muffins, carrot cake & cheesecake brownies, croissants,
peanut butter balls, Grandma's breakfast cake and a few more
this week from The Seneca Soundwaves Chorus
, a chapter of Sweet Adelines International, will be performing at the Canandaigua Farmers Market
this Saturday. They perform fun-filled music from today and days gone by in four-part a cappella harmony, barbershop style
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!