Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
When the calendar turns to September, for many it automatically turns to Fall in their mind. But don't think that the market ends!
We are under the pavilion through the end of October!
Keep us on your back-to-school, vacation-is-over-so-back-to-work weekend agenda!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
A few of our vendors alongside Canandaigua Mayor Ellen Polimeni at our 15th Anniversary celebration!
Just a marketing note: There recently have been two large mural projects in the City of Canandaigua and the Market loves the artwork itself and the beauty that it brings to the area. We are working on fundraising efforts to have a mural painted on the brick end of the pavilion. We currently have t-shirts and tote bags available with our new logo. Stop by Riedman's Happy Hives' booth for more information or to purchase!
Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets, sunflower bunches, and broomcorn.
- Maggie's Mustard Seed and More will have their usual 16 varieties of mustard!
- K&S Bischoping will have crunchy Paulared apples and assorted heirloom apples. They are great in school lunches!
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of Beef, Pork and Chicken! This holiday weekend, fill your grill with delicious, pasture-raised, free-range meats, your friends and family will love you! We have hamburger patties, steaks, sausage and chicken cuts for easy grilling! See you at the market!
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has Pickles; bread and butter and dill. Jams and jellies being made each day including Strawberry Peach jam with K&S Bischoping's peaches! and don't miss out on 3 kinds of granola.
- Tripleberry Farm will have our fresh fall strawberries, blackberries and raspberries this week. Perfect for a nice chilled fruit salad for your picnic. I will also have our traditional and reduced sugar jams along with our goat milk soaps.
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have cantaloupes, tomatoes, sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash & cucumbers, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes, sweet & cooking onions,carrots and even several winter squash varieties. We will also have three varieties of local grapes, 2 are seedless! FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Rosemary Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Pasta Classics will have our handmade ravioli, featuring butternut squash, sausage and roasted garlic, and crab and shrimp. We will also have plenty of baked stuffed breads for holiday picnics and gatherings!
Last chance for Fresh Ayr Farm's "super sweet" corn. We'll have bags of 52 ears for your weekend party or for freezing to enjoy all winter. Thanks to all our loyal customers. Hope to see you next year.
Live music this weekend from Ronda Helene! Ronda returns with her Vintage Country & More!
More info and videos here at her Facebook event!
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!