Our vendors are ready to equip you with the necessary supplies for the changes in season and temperature.
Plenty of meats & veggies for stews, soups and slow cooker meals. Apples and pies for warm, sweet treats. Honey for your tea, syrup for your morning oatmeal. Pumpkins, fall flowers and dried garland for your decorating needs.
And always much more!
Stop by and see our draft design of a planned Market Mural and find out how to help contribute to its existence!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Plan to visit our Winter Market as well, November-May.
Every other Saturday, 10am-11am, behind The Dalai Java & Byrne Dairy. 11/5, 11/19, 12/3, 12/17, 12/31, etc.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm: Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
Bag size Maple Cotton Candy
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
Maple Coffee, Maple Black & Herbal Tea
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has a nice selection of jams and pickles. Noreen is making new jams everyday!! Lots!! Also granola and good selection of Once Again Nut Butters.
Kitchen Blessings will have fresh baked cookies including Apple Spice, Pumpkin Biscotti, and several gluten free and Paleo varieties.
There will also be fresh Apple, Grape, and Mixed Berry Pies.
Hannah will be making fresh Apple Cider Donuts again as they were a big hit!
And remember....we will be taking pie, cookie, and any orders you may need for the coming Holiday season.
- Tripleberry Farm would like to thank all of our customers for a great berry season this year. Sadly our crop has come to an end so we won’t be back to the market until next June. We wish everyone a warm and safe winter and look forward to another great season starting next spring.
- K&S Bischoping will have Honey Crisp, Cortland, Ginger Gold, and Gala apples as well as an assortment of heirloom apples. Fall is the perfect time to crunch into an apple. A super healthy snack for everyone! :)
- Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free fall strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. We will have all of our traditional and reduced sugar berry jams and we also have our new fall soap scents ready.
- Heirloom tomatoes from Lakestone Family Farm for the last taste of summer, cherry tomatoes, salad tomatoes, slicing tomatoes, Asian eggplant, sweet peppers, hot peppers, jumbo garlic, potatoes, many varieties of winter squash, kale, chard, Napa cabbage, lettuce bouquets, beets, whole chickens, chicken pieces and eggs. All certified organic.
- Amber Reifsteck will have sunflower bunches, a few mixed flowers, pumpkins on a stick, broom corn, flowered gourds, and maybe a dried flower wreath.
- Fresh Ayr Farm will be at the market with pumpkins, lots of amazing gourds and of course, beautiful mums and pansies. Hope to see you there.
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of beef, pork and chicken! We have an abundance of everything in stock so check out our website for variety discount packages and ORDER ONLINE! We are taking signups for FRESH TURKEYS too! Don’t forget to get on the list!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have cauliflower, tomatoes, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, potatoes, parsnips, sweet & cooking onions, beets, kale & Swiss chard and several winter squash varieties. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available. Thanksgiving turkey orders now being taken!
- We have a few visiting vendors this week as well:
- Steve & Gail Burr with Bittersweet & Japanese lantern flowers for fall decor
- Lifespan of Greater Rochester
- A local Boy Scout troop
- (Riedman's Happy Hives is unable to attend market this week. They will be back on October 8th but if you need honey before then please contact them via the information on your current honey label or on their Facebook page)
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!