Just a little farm humor as we get ready for our busiest marketing days!
Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
When the calendar turns to September, for many it automatically turns to Fall in their mind. But don't think that the market ends!
We are under the pavilion through the end of October!
Keep us on your back-to-school, vacation-is-over-so-back-to-work weekend agenda!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
A few of our vendors alongside Canandaigua Mayor Ellen Polimeni at our 15th Anniversary celebration!
Just a marketing note: There recently have been two large mural projects in the City of Canandaigua and the Market loves the artwork itself and the beauty that it brings to the area. We are working on fundraising efforts to have a mural painted on the brick end of the pavilion. We currently have t-shirts and tote bags available with our new logo. Stop by Riedman's Happy Hives' booth for more information or to purchase!
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm: Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free fall strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries. We will have all of our traditional and reduced sugar berry jams and we also have our new fall soap scents ready.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets, sunflower bunches, and broomcorn.
- Pickles, bread and butter pickles, dill pickles, 14 day pickles, zucchini relish and more from Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies! 3 kinds of granola!
Strawberry Banana Jam, Orange Marmalade, Orange Lavender Marmalade, Lime Marmalade, Blueberry Jam and many more!!
- Fisher Hill Farm will have cantaloupes, tomatoes, sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash & cucumbers, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes, sweet & cooking onions and even several winter squash varieties. We will also have three varieties of local grapes, 2 are seedless! FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available. Thanksgiving turkey orders now being taken!
- Howell Farm continues to offer their many garlic varieties, loose and braided, as before but...
also many varieties of peppers including; cherry peppers, Bell peppers, jalapeño, Round of Hungary, and more.
- Bedient Farms will have a full stock of beef, pork and chicken. Don’t forget it’s time to sign up for a Thanksgiving Turkey too! Check out the website’s SELL tab to pre-order for market and signup for a turkey!
- Pasta Classics will have our fall flavors this week, including butternut squash and pumpkin. Also, plenty of baked stuffed breads to kick off the first weekend of football!
Italy Hill Produce will have grapes, shallots, onions, garlic, cornmeal, popcorn, peppers and eggplant this weekend
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!