Let's just say...
It's Market Weekend!
During the Winter season (November-May) the market moves to the Antis St. lot behind Byrne Dairy & The Dalai Java and has the shortened hours of 10am-11am.
Winter market dates will be 4/9, 4/23, 5/7 and 5/21
Could you do us a favor and visit TripAdvisor.com to leave a review of the market? You already know about this local gem; our hope is that with the listing we can be introduced to new locals and visitors!
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has Paleo cookies and many jams being made each day. bread and butter pickles, zukes and cukes. 3 kinds of granola, apple sauce chunky and smooth. Once Again Nut Butters, good selection available.
Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm
Maple cotton fluff
Golden Amber Dark Maple Syrup
Maple cream spread, maple sugar, maple garlic rub, soft and hard maple sugar shapes,
Maple vanilla soap, body lotion and lip balm.
- Kitchen Blessings will introduce some new healthy & tasty treats this weekend. Come on down to see what's new!
- Bon Appetreats will have an assortment of dog treats
- Bedient Farms has a full stock of Pork, Beef, Chicken and Turkey. We also have some lamb! We bring a large variety of cuts to market but please order ahead if you can to be sure you get exactly what you need! Check out the website for all our pre-order specials! See you at the market, rain, snow, sleet or hail!
- Newbury Park Pastries will have chicken, beef stew, veggie, panang, shepherds & pulled pork pot pies.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have salad greens along with carrots, parsnips, potatoes, cabbage, beets, onions, kohlrabi and rutabaga. Several varieties of local apples and Red Jacket juices along with free range eggs & FRESH whole chickens.
Riedman's Happy Hives and Pasta Classics will miss this weekend but will be back soon!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!