Every Saturday June-October.
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
A sincere Thank You to our community of customers who brought in over 40 bikes for R Community Bikes to rehab and then donate to those most in need.
- Nordic Farm Jams & Jellies has Brandied Blackberry Jam, regular and no-sugar added. Marmalades made this week and Bourbon Cherry Jam with fresh black cherries. 3 kinds of granola, a few pickles, sweet pickles relish, regular and hot. Sour Cherry Jam, Elderberry Jam and Black Raspberry with Merlot Wine.
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Beer bread, Raisin, sweet breads and brownies
- Finger Lakes Food Cart will have coffee and breakfast sandwiches featuring Bostrom farms slab bacon and apple sausage, Fisher Farms eggs and Rise and Shine's English Muffin Bread!
- This week Tripleberry Farm will be bringing our pesticide-free blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. I will also have our berry jams and lots of our goat milk soaps. Be sure to stop by early so you don’t miss out on fresh berries. We will be leaving a bit early this week to attend a family wedding.
- Maggie's Mustard Seed and More has their usual large selection of gourmet mustards.
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Bedient Farms will have LOTS of beef, pork and chicken! If there is ANYTHING you need for your grill, parties, special dinner guests etc. I’m sure we have it and would be happy to bring it along! Be sure to order ahead if you can for best and first selection. Specials will include…$5 Bulk Italian Sausage Packages, $5 Shish Kabob Meat Packages and $12 Pork Roasts! Check out the website for more details!
- Bon Appetreats will have all natural treats for the dogs
- This week Kitchen Blessings will have many of your favorite cookies. This week's feature will be the lovely Linzer cookie filled with homemade Red Raspberry preserves. We will also have Lemon Raspberry & Banana bread loaves, several kinds of berry pies, and coconut macaroons. Plus...back by popular demand...two kinds of biscotti.
- This week from Lakestone Family Farm; Swiss chard, 3 varieties of kale, fennel, 5 color carrots, Napa cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, purslane, string beans, beets, radishes, summer squash, fava beans, eggs, fresh whole and cut chicken pieces, all certified organic.
- Pasta Classics will have a wide variety of our handmade ravioli, including smoked mozzarella and asparagus, capicola, pepper jack, and banana pepper, and crab and shrimp. We will also have fresh pasta, and plenty of baked stuffed breads!
- Italy Hill Produce returns (!!) and will have have freshly ground cornmeal, popcorn, frozen baby ginger, scallions garlic, summer squash, basil and fennel.
- Amber Reifsteck will have sunflower bunches and a few mixed flower bouquets.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash & cucumbers, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes and carrots. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
We hope you've noticed the Canandaigua BID
(Business Improvement District) booth at the north end of the market. Each week, as proprietor schedules allow, a different Downtown business will be featured. This week the booth will be hosted by Aberle Eye Care (www.aberleeyecare.com/
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!