Every Saturday June-October.
Canandaigua Farmers Market
under the Mill Street pavilion
We can't wait to see you again and celebrate our 15th season, all season long!
Stop down, we're sure you'll find something you'll love... it's never to late to make a habit of spending your Saturday morning with us!
A few of our vendors alongside Canandaigua Mayor Ellen Polimeni at our 15th Anniversary celebration!
Bon Appétreats will have an assortment of all natural dog treats
- Riedman Happy Hives will not be there this week. (Dropping our daughter off at college). We’ll be back Labor Day weekend.
- Fran Lindgreen will be a guest vendor this week with a display of many featuring many flaxseed products
Tastings of Assorted Maple Products Weekly.
- From Wohlschlegel's Naples Maple Farm:
Bag Size Maple Cotton Fluff.
3 Flavors of Maple Syrup: Golden, Amber & Dark.
Maple Cream Spread, Maple Garlic Rub, Granulated Maple Sugar, Maple Mustard
All Natural Maple Dog Biscuits
Body Care Products:
Maple - Vanilla Soap, Lotion, Scrub, Warming Balm and Lip Balm.
- Tripleberry Farm will have our pesticide-free Fall Everbearing Strawberries this week along with raspberries and blackberries. I will have lots of our pesticide-free berry jams and some fresh Peach jam also. We will have an assortment of goat milk soaps as well.
- Fisher Hill Farm will have watermelons, cantaloupes, tomatoes, sweet corn, zucchini, summer squash & cucumbers, head lettuce, radishes, garlic and garlic scapes, green beans, potatoes, sweet & cooking onions and carrots. FRESH whole chickens, free-range eggs and Red Jacket juices also available.
- Bedient Farms will have loads of meat, beef, pork and chicken! We will also be running Labor Day specials so stock up for your picnics, camping trips and cookouts OR just plain stock up!
- Rise and Shine Bread will have English Muffin Bread, Asiago Ciabatta, Focaccia, Honey Wheat, Raisin, Beer bread, sweet breads and brownies
- Pasta Classics is finally back this week! We will have our ravioli, featuring sausage and roasted garlic, feta and spinach, and crab and Shrimp. We are also now selling Guglielmos pasta sauce to accompany our ravioli and fresh pasta
- Maggie's Mustard Seed and More is at market this week. Come try our Horseradish XX mustard for sale this week (along with lots of other varieties if that's too much for you!)
- Amber Reifsteck will have mixed flower bouquets and sunflower bunches. Also a batch of beeswax "skep" candles and possibly the first cutting of the broomcorn.
Kitchen Blessings will have a variety of cookies including biscotti, coconut macaroons, and the popular lemon lavender cookie.
We will have some Gluten Free cookies including chocolate chip & lemon.
There will also be 4 varieties of pies including peach & elderberry.
- Just two weeks left to enjoy Fresh Ayr Farm’s “super sweet” corn. We’ll be at the market with plenty of corn for freezing and eating fresh this Saturday and next. For freezing, we have bags of 50 ears for $15. If you’re unsure about us, we’ll be sampling our corn. It’s so sweet it tastes like candy!!
We have even more vendors than just those listed above in detail, come see what's happening!
We're excited to celebrate our 15th season with monthly events and weekly smiles!
Thank you for your support of local farmers and small scale food processors!