A round up of news......
1st March 2017
Training, Conferences and Seminars
Latrobe Community Health Service and Latrobe City Council have partnered with VicHealth to bring the H30 Challenge to Latrobe. You have an opportunity to be a part of this exciting Latrobe-wide challenge and to encourage those around you to be a part of the challenge.
Kick start your health and weight loss goals, or get your school or workplace on its way to being healthier, happier and more productive by switching sugary drinks for water for 30 days as part of the H30 Challenge.
There are fantastic individual prizes to be won, including a red balloon voucher valued at $500, Latrobe Leisure 3 Month Gold Membership valued at $300, A Fitbit Blaze, 1 of 3 Fitbit Alta’s and 1 of 3 Caribee hydration packs. Click here for further details.
Baw Baw Shire are also running a H30 campaign with plenty of great giveaways. Watch this space for more information.
- Meaningful Engagement Workshop - Tuesday 21st March, Parkville
- Enabling Educational Dementia Immersive Experience workshop - Thursday 23rd March, Parkville and Wednesday 12th April, Hawthorn
- Advanced Care Planning for People Living with Dementia - Friday 24th March, Hawthorn
- Prevention of Chronic Disease - Healthy Ageing Seminar - Friday 24th March, Melbourne
- Is it Dementia? - How to reduce your risks - Friday 24th March, Ballarat
- NDIS Essentials for Carers - Monday 27th March, Morwell and Tuesday 28th March, Wonthaggi
- Smart Urban Futures National Conference - Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th March, Melbourne
- 'Gone Fishing' a vital program for men tackling the blues Information Night -
Wednesday 29th March, Morwell
- Running Successful Events - Thursday 30th March, Morwell
- Health Issues Centre has new workshops for consumers and health services - commencing Thursday 11th May
Health Literacy Champions Network meeting: Wednesday 15th March, 9.30am, LCHS, Fowler Street, Moe
CWGPCP Governance Group meeting: Monday 27th March, 10.30am, LCHS, Fowler Street, Moe
Baw Baw Food Movement meeting: Wednesday 26th April, 9.30am, Community College Gippsland, Warragul-Korumburra Road, Warragul
Complex Care Network meeting: Tuesday 9th May, 10.00am, LCHS, Fowler Street, Moe