A round up of news......
5th April 2017
Training, Conferences and Seminars
New Prevention Coordinator for the CWGPCP
The CWGPCP are pleased to welcome Bonnie Dawson who will be filling the role as Prevention Coordinator until June 30th, 2017. Bonnie commenced with the CWGPCP on the 28th March. Please join me in welcoming Bonnie.
Introduction to Gender Equality training
Gippsland Women’s Health, together with CWGPCP, will be providing Introduction to Gender Equality training to agencies in Latrobe and Baw Baw on Monday 8th May. Click here to view the flyer.
To register, please contact Danielle Daley on email@example.com.
Trauma Informed Practice training - additional session scheduled for Monday 29th May
Central West Gippsland Primary Care Partnership invites you to attend Trauma Informed Practice training on Monday 29th May at LCHS, Moe.
This is an informative 2 hour session covering: Trauma, Complex Trauma, Why be Trauma Informed and Trauma & Neurobiology. Further information is available here.
- MS Professional Development Webinar Program - Various dates
- Montessori and Purposeful Engagement - Friday 21st April, Melbourne
- 14th National Rural Health Conference - Wednesday 26th to Saturday 29th April, Cairns
- Other ways of knowing: Understanding Aboriginal trauma - Thursday 27th April, Melbourne
- Course in Consumer Leadership - commencing Wednesday 3rd May, Melbourne
- Applied Gender Analysis Workshop - Thursday 4th May, Melbourne
- Health Issues Centre has new workshops for consumers and health services - commencing Thursday 11th May
- Health Literacy for Clinical and Non-Clinical staff - Thursday 11th May, Melbourne
- Co-Production for Health and Community Services - Tuesday 16th May, Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate in Consumer and Community Engagement - commencing Wednesday 24th May, Melbourne
- Communities in Control Conference - Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th May, Melbourne
- Mental Health First Aid for the Suicidal Person - Various dates commencing Monday 5th June, Morwell, Warragul and Sale
Baw Baw Food Movement meeting: Wednesday 26th April, 9.30am, Community College Gippsland, Warragul-Korumburra Road, Warragul
Complex Care Network meeting: Tuesday 9th May, 10.00am, LCHS, Fowler Street, Moe
CWGPCP Governance Group meeting: Monday 22nd May, 10.30am, LCHS, Fowler Street, Moe
Health Literacy Champions Network meeting: Tuesday 6th June, 9.30am, LCHS, Fowler Street, Moe