PCAP and Medzan Lifestyle Ltd cordially invite you to a special Africa Day Business Briefing
“Introducing the City to an African Leadership Model”
A briefing by Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell, Founder and CEO, PCAP & Medzan Lifestyle Ltd
The event will include a QA session, refreshments, and networking with City business people
Date and Time: Thursday 29th May 2014, 6pm -8pm
Venue: 11 Belgrave Road, London SW1V 1RB
Strictly by invitation - RSVP: email@example.com or 01634 5736 19
About the Speaker: Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell is an entrepreneur, think tank founder and director, writer, and international speaker. She won an African Diaspora Award in 2013 for her outstanding work on African topics, and was short-listed as Career Woman of the Year, Author of the Year and Role Model of the Year for the 2013 Women for Africa Awards. A Board Member of the African Democratic Institute and the Association for African Owned Enterprises, Aboa-Bradwell was recently short-listed for the 2014 African Achievers Awards in the category of Excellence in the Diaspora, selected as one of the RSA Diaspora ChangeMakers, and nominated for the 2014 Black British Business Awards. She will speak at the UN Forum 2014 in June on the theme ‘Is Our Approach to Development Flawed?’
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to express interest –please note: Places are very limited and you should only come upon receipt of an e-mail confirming your registration.
2. PCAP at UN Forum 2014 -28th June, Central Hall Westminster, London, 9am -6.30pm
We are delighted that PCAP will participate at the UN Forum 2014, a high profile event whose speakers include:
- Rt. Hon. Baroness Warsi, Senior Minister of State, UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office;
- Mark Seddon, Speechwriter for the UN Secretary-General and Deputy Secretary-General;
- H.E. Danilo Türk, former President of Slovenia and UN Assistant Secretary-General for Political Affairs;
- Sir Jeremy Greenstock, UNA-UK Chairman and former UK Ambassador to the UN;
- Sir Malcolm Rifkind MP, former UK Foreign Secretary;
- Zeinab Badawi, BBC World News Today;
- Sylvie Aboa-Bradwell, Executive Director, Policy Centre for African Peoples;
- Professor Sir Richard Jolly, Institute of Development Studies and former UN Assistant Secretary-General;
- Paul Ingram, Bristish American Security Information Council;
- John Githongo, Independent Commission for Aid Impact.
Please kindly note: you need to visit the UNA-UK Website for more information and for registration.
3. Debate on the Education of Girls in Africa -Video
As the crisis over the abduction of hundreds of schoolgirls in Nigeria continues, we think this debate on the education of girls in Africa, in which PCAP participated, is very relevant and timely.
Watch the video
4. PCAP on Twitter
You may now keep updated about the activities of PCAP by following us on Twitter @PolicyCAP
We look forward to keeping in touch with you.
5. Unsubscribing from Our Mailing List