Meetings continue in person and on zoom as follows:
Sundays 8:45 a.m. - 10:15 a.m.Meditation followed by a Dharma talk.Charlie Wheeler leads in-person meetings at the Sarana Kuti.We ask that people be vaccinated. Please wear a maskinside the Sarana Kuti and in the Johnson building.
Tuesdays 6:30 p.m.Meditation Groupcontinues on Zoom. We will meditate together followed by a brief check in.
Miércoles del noche 7:30 p.m.El Grupo de Atención Plena en Español por Zoom Wednesday evenings: 7:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Spanish Sangha on Zoom
Saturday 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.Buddhism and the 12 steps continues to meet on Zoom.
IMCV discontinued non-profit status October 1, 2021. The Insight Meditation Center terminated non-profit status beginning October 1, 2021. All donations from January to September 30 are tax deductible.
For more talks or to further your Buddhist studies, many talks from different dharma teachers can be found on Audio Dharma.
Zoom Links: To join a Zoom Meeting, click on the corresponding link below:
* If you are using a phone without video capability, dial: +1 669 900 6833 and use the Meeting ID and password for the meeting you wish to join. * If you have never used Zoom before and are a little apprehensive, here is a short video tutorial on how to join a Zoom meeting. You might be surprised how simple it might be!
Online Programs and Resources Offered by Other Organizations
Here are some programs and resources for your participation and well-being:
The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program provides a temporary discount on monthly broadband bills for qualifying income households, including those living on qualifying Tribal lands. Please share this resource far and wide as the program will end when the fund runs out of money!
Elizabeth Johnson, County Consultant Prevention Network Development Unit
California Department of Social Services
744 P Street, MS 8-11-82
Sacramento, CA 95814
O: 916-651-8045 firstname.lastname@example.org
For circumstances which practice may not be able to address, here are some public services that are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year that may be of help you.
Social Service Referral Line: Dial 2-1-1
· Basic human needs such as food, clothing, housing, utility assistance.
· Mental health and health resources like counseling, support groups, drug and alcohol treatment, and health insurance and health programs.
· Employment support, for example job training, employment services, and transportation assistance.
· Older adults and persons with disabilities including referrals for transportation and home maker services, adult day care, community meals, respite and home health care.
· Children youth and family support such as child care and after school programs, family resource centers, recreation programs, mentoring and tutoring, and protective services.
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
Advocates are available 24/7/365 to talk confidentially with anyone experiencing domestic violence, seeking resources or information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship. This free service is available in more than 200 languages.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Dial 1-800-273-8255
If you are thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the confidential, free lifeline is available 24/7. A crisis line for Veteran’s is also available at 1-800-273-8255
Support our sangha every time you make a purchase from Amazon. Use this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2786127 to do your shopping at Amazon. IMCV receives a donation from Amazon based on your purchases.