£10 tickets to An Octoroon at the National Theatre
Described by the New York Times as ‘this decade’s most eloquent statement on race in America today’ Branden Jacobs-Jenkins’ extraordinary play comes to the National Theatre after a sold-out run at the Orange Tree Theatre.
'It’s bold, fearless playwriting: laughing in the face of racism as well as allowing the horror of history to spell itself out.'
To book £10 tickets:
- Go the An Octoroon production page – https://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/shows/an-octoroon-dates-listing
- Scroll down to enter the Promo code OCT10. (The Promo codes box is near the top when viewing on mobile, and on the bottom left of the page on desktop.)
- Select your performance, then your tickets.
- Click the arrow next to ‘Show concession prices and ticket details’, and select £10 ticket for each of your seats.
- Click 'Add to basket', then 'Go to checkout'.
- Limited to four tickets per transaction. Only available online. Not available in retrospect. Offer subject to availability and not available in conjunction with other discounts.)