Dear partners, clients, friends and innovation enthusiasts
For the first time, the VirtaMed ArthroS™ has been used to test for proficiency during the exam to become acknowledged as an orthopedic specialist in Switzerland. What has been a standard in pilot education for many years now slowly enters the surgical world! This is a huge success for us, as well as an incentive to make our simulators even more realistic, more useful and more accurate for orthopedic education.
Read more below about our all-in-one simulators that will be present at IMSH in San Francisco, USA, and learn how the VirtaMed ArthroS™ supports residency programs.
The entire VirtaMed team wishes you a wonderful festive season and a great start into the year 2014!
Our simulators around the world: Meet us there!
Visit us and test our virtual reality simulators hands-on! The next conference dates:
- Arthroskopiekurs in Arosa, Switzerland, January 20 – 25
=> VirtaMed ArthroS™ at VirtaMed booth
- Metcalf, MD / AANA in Snowbird, UT, USA, January 22 – 25
=> VirtaMed ArthroS™ at booth no. 29
- IMSH in San Francisco, CA, USA, January 22 – 26
=> VirtaMed ArthroS™, PelvicSim™, HystSim™, UroSim™ at booth no. 621
- 17th Congress Society of Endoscopic Surgeons in Moscow, Russia, Feb. 11 – 13
=> VirtaMed ArthroS™, HystSim™ and UroSim™ at Virtumed booth
- CREOG & APGO in Atlanta, GA, USA, February 26 – 28
=> VirtaMed HystSim™ and PelvicSim™
- AAOS in New Orleans, LA, USA, March 11 – 15
=> VirtaMed ArthroS™ at booth no. 6713
- EAU in Stockholm, Sweden, April 11 – 15
=> VirtaMed UroSim™ at VirtaMed booth