Funding Opportunity Notices (FON)
through November 13, 2015
TOP 10 REMINDERS
1. Read the FON carefully pay close attention to the requirements section.
2. Use the check requirements button on the details tab and the submit tab.
3. All contacts must be added on contacts tab by the PI - to be added they must have a profile.
4. Obtain a profile by clicking the new user registration link on sign in page.
5. Profiles and passwords must be done by program office staff during office hours. This can take up to 24 hours (or longer on weekends/holidays) donâ€™t wait until the last minute to request.
6. You can start a proposal save it and submit it later.
7. Your budget contact and agreements contact must sign in and certify they have reviewed the budget before the PI can submit. The PI must add them on the contacts tab in this role for them to do this.
8. Passwords expire every 60 days whether you have signed in or not. If you request a password reset you must change your password the first time you sign in. Please remember your new password.
9. Make sure you attach the correct document before you submit your proposal.
10. Do not wait until the last minute to submit there is no exception to the closing date and time.