What's new - in case you didn't open our newsletters:
- We have a new Leadership Group; Deb Bednarek, Lauren Hudson and Rosie Simpson
- I am the new Administrator for Taruna and the only full time staff member
- Our Trusts have had many joint meetings sharing and planning
- We have new volunteers
- 2017 has been a learn and review year for Taruna, we would say a 'get-well' year. 2018 will be a year of planning and doing and a 'be-well' year
- Taruna courses have been reviewed, renewed and updated. This is still a work in progress
- New courses are currently under development
- Taruna has a new website
- Friends of Taruna has been instigated
- Renovations have taken place in the homestead. The rooms look fresh and inviting
If you no longer have a connection with Taruna then we are sad to hear that, whilst understanding that different phases bring different interests and focuses for us all. Please unsubscribe from our newsletter if this is you.
For those of you who still have fond memories of Taruna and an interest in hearing updates from us, please do take the time to read our newsletters and feel free to pop up to see us if you are nearby.
With very warm wishes,
Vanessa van Kampen
Administrator for Taruna