Announcing the Sandia Band Music
Students, if you are finding yourselves bored at home or just need an added musical challenge in your life, the Coronalympicsare are for you. Periodically over the next week, different challenges will be posted on Mr. North’s Flipgrid matrix (access the NEW grid using flip code north6795). No grades will be given for these totally optional assignments as they are meant only to motivate, keep you playing your instrument or thinking about music, and maybe have a bit of fun in these trying times. THE HIGHEST SCORING STUDENTS WILL BE RECOGNIZED AND AWARDED.
Rules of play:
1. Any Sandia Band student may enter though none are required to do so.
2. Student submissions will be graded on quality and fidelity to given instructions.
3. Extra points will be given to students who submit quicker, but there will be no penalty for late players, so feel free to jump in at any time.
4. Some events will be more difficult than others. You do not HAVE to complete all events, but failure to do so will put you at a point disadvantage against other players who do.
5. Always check the google doc link on the Flipgrid assignment for specific directions.
6. If you haven't already done so, you'll need to set up a Flipgridaccount in order to participate.
7. Remember, this is mostly for fun and challenge. If you don't have your instrument and cannot participate, you will not be penalized. Also, there will be events that do not require instruments at all.
8. Reminder... Flip Code: north6795
9. Be sure to check periodically to see when new events are posted.
10. GLHF! (Good Luck, Have Fun)