PARENT OPENINGS TO ATTEND SPRING TRIP TO ANAHEIM
Since we have added a third bus, there are a few spots open for parents to attend the trip in the spring with their student. Please read the letter from the band, orchestra and choir directors on the conditions and expectations. Sign up at Bob Rogers Travel
. After logging in, click 'add friends or family,' to register.
In an effort to make transportation more cost effective for everyone, for the first time, we are opening up the trip to non-chaperone parents.
1. In order to ensure that we have the safest and most efficient trip possible, adults attending the trip in a non-chaperone capacity should keep the following in mind:
2. Parent travelers do not have chaperone duties, responsibilities, or authority.
3. Parent travelers must undergo APS’s standard background checks at their own expense. The deadline to complete said background check is December 15, 2019. Background checks may be completed online at the following link:
4. Parents traveling alone should expect accommodations to be double occupancy with assignments based on gender.
5. In order to ensure maximum efficiency, all non-chaperone parent travelers will all be assigned to the same coach. If preferred, students may sit with their parents on that coach.
Thank you for choosing to travel with us this year and for adhering to the guidelines in place. They are designed to provide safety and fun for all involved.
If you have any questions, you may direct them to the appropriate director:
Emily Awes, orchestra: email@example.com
Molly Chavez, choir: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tyler North, band: email@example.com
Emily, Molly, and Tyler
Director of Bands - Sandia High School
NMMEA District VII Past President
12/04/19 - Twisters Spirit Night
12/7/19 - Twinkle Light Parade
12/10/19 - Winter Band Concert
12/15/19 - Calendar Delivery (service points opportunity)
All newsletter emails are archived at www.sandiabandboosters.org
for your later perusal. Visit the Sandia Band Boosters Facebook Page
, Band Message Facebook Group
, the Twitter
account (lots of fun band stuff on Twitter), please let us know what works for you!
To ensure your Band Boosters email is delivered to your inbox, be sure to add us to your email address book or contact list. Direct replies to this email go into some weird alternate dimension and will not be received, please use the contact email page at the site. If you no longer wish to receive email from us, please use the "unsubscribe" link. If you have received this email in error and/or the unsubscribe doesn't work for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you for your support! And please, PLEASE let us know about errors or missing information!
PLEASE use the "update subscription preferences" link at the bottom of the email to visit your subscription. Please enter your name in your profile, at the very least. This will help me identify account problems.
SEND COMMENTS/NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENTS to email@example.com!
Contact your Booster Board!