Enter the code above when you book online and you'll get £5 off your conference ticket.
It means the price of a ticket + wristband pack is half the normal price, at just £5. A ticket with a Speak For Me T-shirt is a bargain at just £10!
But be quick - the offer is for just one week and expires on October 14.
Go to: www.meninadanca.org/speakforme to book today!
Still wondering about whether to come to one of the conferences in Northern Ireland, London or Manchester? Here are some reasons why you should!
- To meet Cristiane, the coordinator of our Pink House in Medina, and hear her first-hand accounts of her work on the frontline and the girls to whom she has become a lifeline.
- To see an unforgettable and perhaps never-been-done-before dance presentation, performed between dancers Sara dos Santos and Lauren Stewart, and our Pink House girls in Medina.
- To sign our Delegates' Declaration about child sexual exploitation on the BR-116, which will be delivered in person to the Brazilian children's minister.
- To hear from well-known child rights campaigner Wilfred Wong, and from prominent Brazilian TV journalist Sergio Utsch, who has documented child prostitution along the BR-116.
- To see an incredible video made by girls who have passed through our Pink Houses and wanted to tell you how they had changed their lives.
- To meet Meninadança's founders Matt Roper and Warlei Torezani, as well as Georgina Butten and Holly Lux, and hear about our new projects, campaigns and future plans
- To find out how you can get involved in speaking for vulnerable girls and help to bring hope and change.
- Oh, and to perhaps meet and hear a certain well-known Canadian country singer (no promises, TBC!)
We look forward to seeing you there!