Reiki is Powerful, Tranformational Energy
Reiki (pronounced Ray-key) is a Japanese word for 'Universal Life Force Energy'. We can all benefit from this powerful, healing energy on the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels.
Benefits of Reiki:
You'll receive 4 attunements:
- heightens our connection with our 'higher-self'
- helps you find your true calling
- balances & harmonizes the physical, mental, emotional + spiritual bodies
- is gentle, loving, healing energy that all enjoy, including children, plants and animals
- so easy to implement through touch
- reduces stress
- improves personal effectiveness
- ideal in emergencies to calm shock and trauma
- balances + aligns all the chakras to allow inner peace
- compliments western medicine & other natural therapies i.e.: massage, acupuncture
- powerful healing before + after surgery: calming and speeds up recovery rate
You'll also learn:
- a spiritual process that activates & enhances healing and transformational energy
- balance the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies
- balance and align all the chakras
- highlight and expand the base/1st chakra
- energize your endocrine (glandular) system
- make a permanent connection to the Reiki energy for the rest of your life
- to give Reiki to yourself, others, plants and animals
- how you can support others during an emergency
- how to use Reiki to compliment Western medicine and natural therapies.
- energy protection tools so your energy isn't drained
- receive a guided meditation
Homework: Consider experiencing how easy Reiki is to give and receive during a fun, experiential, hands-on, healing and transformative weekend.
The last Reiki 1 workshop was so transformational, fun and magical. I'm really looking forward to sharing my spiritual knowledge and the Reiki energy with you to assist in healing, personal/ spiritual growth and expansion that happens during a workshop like this.
- Oct. 18-19: 9am-4pm
- Location: Santelli Healing Center: Niwot, Colorado
- Cost: $250
- Register by Wed. 27th.
- Please feel free to call me if you have any questions about the course