One of the feel good stories over the recovery period has been the Sarsfield Snaps- it is an ever evolving and exciting initiative which has sparked the interest , creativity and community spirit of our Sarsfield young people.
The next chapter in this amazing project is “the Sarsfield Snaps Book” which will be a hardcover coffee table book that includes photos from each of the superstar photographers as well as a background summary of the Sarsfield Snaps story. This will be one of the final formal activities of the Sarsfield Snaps project . Snaps will be wrapping up at the end of 2022 but the memories, lived experiences and photos in circulation will be with us for many years to come. Each participating photographer will receive their own free copy but others can pre-order through firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 31st of July. It is anticipated books will be available from October 2022.
Details of the Snaps Book
· 150 page (approx), hard cover, coffee table book
· Professionally printed and published
· Registered with local and State libraries
· Sharing images from over 60 young local photographers
· Includes the story of Sarsfield Snaps
· $30 per book - 100% donated towards the Sarsfield Community Association (*discounted rate that doesn't cover the cost of production)
· Books will be available for pick up only, at Sarsfield community events during October & November