Cases of coronavirus are extremely high in Kingston, and Kingston Hospital is under immense pressure.
To protect our local NHS and to keep your family and loved ones safe, you must stay at home. You cannot leave your home except for a few essential reasons, such as to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person once per day, within your local area
- avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- get a COVID-19 test, for medical appointments and emergencies
- if you are contacted for COVID vaccination
Everybody has a personal responsibility to protect their loved ones and those around them by following the rules.