Over the festive period, the Kingston Stronger Together COVID-19 Community Response Hub will continue to support residents who are isolating and don't have friends, family or trusted people available locally to call upon.
The hub offers a wide-range of support including:
To access help please complete this form or telephone 0208 547 5000.
- Providing information and advice on staying healthy at home
- Helping residents access food, medicine and other essential items
- Befriending and mental health support
- Providing advice on winter fuel payments
- Providing referrals to professional services
For further information please visit our website.