Score One for Mother Nature!
We will NOT be open for wine tasting this weekend as originally planned. Our mountain roads are still recuperating from the latest series of storms and, as of now, more rain is forecast for the weekend. Although we would, of course, love to have you try our wines, we want to be sure you do so when the roads are free from standing water, sliding mud, tumbling rocks, falling trees, or hanging wires.
If you are local and in need of wine, let us know and we can work out a delivery or pick up. And, be sure to mark your calendar for March 25 and 26 as we WILL be open for wine tasting that weekend!