SoCal Events Coming Next Month
Don't miss our three Southern California events listed below, and your chance to race along some of the most beautiful triathlon courses in the country. These events offer a fun and challenging atmosphere that triathletes of all skill levels can enjoy.
Competitors for all of our SoCal events will receive the following:
- Beautiful Finisher Award customized for each event.
- Official Limited Edition Race T-shirt,
- ROKA race logoed swim cap,
- Herbalife H30 Fluid Replacement on course and in goody bags.
- Clif products on course and in goody bags,
- Erdinger Alcohol Frei Beer at ALL three finish festivals,
- Olympic style Age group awards for Top 3 in each Age Category.
- Tri-FAQ complimentary to all participants where you can receive expert answers to all your questions.
- Triathlon LAB bike support at all events.
- Arrowhead Water on course and at finish line.
- Six timing splits to all participants.
- High quality maps and course information on all websites.
- USA Triathlon Sanctioned.
L.A. TRIATHLON AT TORRANCE BEACH - SEPT. 11, 2016 | REGISTER ONLINE
We're excited for another wonderful year at Torrance Beach with a beautiful course that runs along the sand and through the hills and cliffs of the City of Torrance. It's a fun, challenging and scenic triathlon that shouldn't be missed!
L.A. Race Weekend Schedule:
Sep 9 - VIP Party: Triathlon LAB
VIP Party presented by Erdinger
Sep 10 - Race Expo:
Packet Pickup and Course Talks at Triathlon LAB
Sep 11 - Race Day:
L.A. Triathlon starts and finishes at Beautiful Torrance Beach
Triathlon Course Maps
LONG BEACH TRIATHLON - SEPTEMBER 18, 2016 | REGISTER ONLINE
Long Beach Triathlon promises you one of the most scenic races on the Pacific Coast! Your adventure will begin with a half mile swim inside the break-wall. The 11 mile scenic bike course travels along Shoreline Drive, Queensway Bridge, and past the Queen Mary.
RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
Sep 17 - Race Expo:
Alfredoâ€™s Beach Cafe Packet Pickup, Course Talks and Expo
Sep 18th - Race Day:
Course races through beautiful and historic Long Beach.
Triathlon Course Maps
NEWPORT BEACH TRIATHLON - OCTOBER 2, 2016 | REGISTER ONLINE
This late season race has been a favorite of seasoned triathletes, weekend warriors, beginners and kids. With Sprint, Super Sprint and Youth courses, there's a distance for everyone. It's also a race that the entire family can participate in.
Oct 1 - Race Expo: Hyatt Newport Beach
, Course talks, Expo and Packet Pickup.
Oct 2 - Race Day:
Race starts in the majestic Newport back bay at Newport Dunes.
Swim / Run Course Map
Bike Course Map