Mardi Gras Masquerade Party
Donate wine & win the Silent Auction item of your choice!
Building Futures Dinner & Auction
February 25, 2017 – Marian Hall
**25 bottles donated so far, only 35 more bottles to go**
In light of the snow days, we are extending the deadline for wine donations to Friday, February 17. For every bottle of wine valued at $15 or more that is donated, the donor will be entered into a drawing. The winner of the drawing will get to choose ANY Silent Auction item prior to the night of the auction. The winner will be chosen on Monday, February 20. Please bring your donations in today!
Get your masks ready…
Get your tickets online now for the Mardi Gras Masquerade Live Auction and Dinner. This year’s event is being held at Marian Hall on February 25. Doors will open at 5 p.m.
Here are some exciting things that will be happening at the Building Futures Auction this year:
- Our Emcee will be Portland Food Blogger & Radio Host Missy Maki
- Classroom Projects Mini Live Auction
- Best Mask Contest
- The Wall of Wine!
- Over 100 Silent Auction Packages
- Super Silent Items including: Disney Land Package, Inn at Cannon Beach, Mary Hill Winery Private Tour & Tasting for 8, Paint Roller Birthday Party, and many others!
- Live Items including: Tickets to Hamilton in San Francisco, 3 Nights in Sunriver, 5 Nights in Lincoln City, 3 Nights in Rockaway Beach, Damian Lillard Rebound Experience, 7 Nights on the Beach in Maui, and much more!!
- Old and new favorite Easel Sign Ups – School Lunch for a Week, Girls Night at Arktana, and Wine Tasting Experience at Total Wines
- Dancing will follow the Live Auction
Come join in all of the fun! Don’t miss out - get your tickets now! Visit www.stjoevanschool.org, under the Support Tab click on Auction, and follow the Mardi Gras Masquerade links to make your purchase.
7 nights in Maui + $1,000 raffle tickets on sale now
This year’s raffle is for seven nights at Papakea Resort on Maui in a one-bedroom condominium that sleeps up to four people. Each raffle ticket is $25, and they are on sale now at the front office. Only 500 tickets will be sold!
Airline tickets are not included in the prize package, but the winner will get $1,000 that they can use to put toward airfare. Cleaning fees are included. A daily resort fee of $17 + tax & incidentals will be the responsibility of the winner. Reservations must be made at least 60 days in advance, booked directly with the owner, and are subject to availability. Reservations are required and terms are subject to change. Expires Feb. 25, 2019.
Volunteers needed before and on the night of the auction
There are many volunteer opportunities available before and on the night of the Auction. Remember all “night of” volunteers get a bidder number and are able to bid on any items they choose and are invited to stay for the after party with our fun-loving DJ. Go to http://signup.com/go/ixaBrL to sign up on Volunteer Spot.
Masks for sale
An assortment of Mardi Gras Masks will be for sale in the Events Office from January 23 – February 20 ranging in cost from $5 -$15. Please come by and take a look to see if you can find the one that will be the mask contest winner!
Mark your calendars for these upcoming dates
Maui Raffle Tickets: On Sale Now!
Auction Tickets and Sponsorships: On Sale NOW
Mardi Gras Masquerade Live Auction & Dinner: February 25 at 5 p.m. in Marian Hall