February 2, 2017
Get Your Raffle Tickets for 7 Nights in Maui + $1,000
This year’s raffle is for seven nights at Papakea Resort on Maui in a one-bedroom condominium that sleeps up to four people. Each raffle ticket is $25, and they are on sale now at the front office. Only 500 tickets will be sold!
Airline tickets are not included in the prize package, but the winner will get $1,000 that they can use to put toward airfare. Cleaning fees are included. A daily resort fee of $17 + tax & incidentals will be the responsibility of the winner. Reservations must be made at least 60 days in advance, booked directly with the owner, and are subject to availability. Reservations are required and terms are subject to change. Expires Feb. 25, 2019.
**Special Need: After Weekend Mass Ticket Sellers**
There are many volunteer opportunities available before and on the night of the Auction. Volunteer time goes to your SHARE hours and all “night of” volunteers get a bidder number and are invited to stay for the after party. Go to http://signup.com/go/ixaBrL to sign up on SignUp.com.
White Wine Still Needed
There are still 15 days until the February 17th deadline for donating wine. For every bottle of wine valued at $15 or more that is donated, the donor will be entered into a drawing. The winner of the drawing will get to choose ANY Silent Auction item prior to the night of the auction. The winner will be chosen on Monday, February 20. Please bring your donations in today!
Masks for sale
An assortment of Mardi Gras Masks will be for sale in the Events Office from January 23 – February 20. Masks range in price from $5 - $15. Please come by and take a look to see if you can find the one that will be the mask contest winner!
Mardi Gras Masquerade Dinner & Auction
Purchase your tickets online now for the Mardi Gras Masquerade Live Auction and Dinner. This year’s event is being held at Marian Hall on February 25. Doors will open at 5 p.m.
- Classroom Projects Mini Live Auction
- Best Mask Contest
- The Wall of Wine!
- Over 100 Silent Auction Packages
- Super Silent Items including: Disneyland Package, Inn at Cannon Beach, Maryhill Winery Private Tour & Tasting for 8, Paint Roller Birthday Party, and many others!
- Live Items including: Tickets to "Hamilton" in San Francisco, 3 Nights in Sunriver, A Week in Lincoln City, 3 Nights in Rockaway Beach, Damian Lillard Rebound Experience, 7 Nights on the Beach in Maui, Blazers, Timbers, El Gaucho and much more!! Check the Auction web page for a full list of Live items.
- Old and new favorite Easel Sign Ups – School Lunch for a Week, Girls Night at Arktana, and Wine Tasting Experience at Total Wines
- Dancing will follow the Live Auction
Come join in all of the fun! Purchase your tickets now! Visit www.stjoevanschool.org, under the Support Tab click on Auction, and follow the Mardi Gras Masquerade links to make your purchase.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming dates:
Maui Raffle Tickets: On Sale Now!
Auction Tickets and Sponsorships: On Sale NOW
Masks on Sale in the Auction Office: Now
Mardi Gras Masquerade Live Auction & Dinner: February 25 at 5 p.m. in Marian Hall
For questions regarding this AUCTION Newsflash email please contact Peggy DiPrima email@example.com.