3/24/11 - 3/30/11
* Save $1.00/lb. on Steelhead (reg. $11.99/lb.)
* Save $0.50/lb. on P.E.I. mussels (reg. $3.99/lb.)
* Save on Shucked Texas oysters:
- $0.50 off 1/2 pint (reg $7.49)
- $1.00 off pint (reg. $12.99)
- $2.00 off quart (reg. $25.99)
- $4.00 off gallon (reg. $51.00)
Above: fresh steelhead fillet ($10.99/lb.)
Chef prepared special
Jerk-marinated Blue Marlin with Habanero Mango Salsa $12.99/lb.
Thought for the week
"Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow." ~ Anthony J. D'Angelo
Call 512.454.5828 to place a reservation. Orders must be placed by Wed. at 8pm for Fri./Sat. pick up. The current price is $4.29/lb., and the minimum purchase is one sack (approximately 30 lb.).
School of Fish Blog Post
Curious about catfish? Read about the debate between American catfish farmers and some US senators about the safety of Vietnamese catfish imports in the latest post
by Quality Seafood Market's Sarah Harper.
Monday - Saturday
Retail: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Restaurant: 10:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Quality Seafood Market
5621 Airport Blvd
Austin, TX 78751
5% off market purchases
with your Go Local card!
People love us on Yelp!
Vote for us on Urbanspoon!