The Stout Oak Farm Store Officially Opens for the Season
Saturday May 17th
FARM STORE HOURS
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday through Friday: 12:00 - 6:00pm
Mark Your Calendar for Our Annual Spring Seedling Sale - Memorial Day Weekend!
Friday May 23rd through Sunday May 25th, 10:00am - 4:00pm
Choose from 25+ varieties of tomatoes, plus peppers, eggplant, greens, herbs, cucumbers, squash, and the list goes on! If you pre-ordered plants, you can pick them up during the sale. All of our plants are Certified Organic and grown here on the farm. Read more
What's in Season / What You'll Find in the Store
Spring weather arrived rather late this year, and our early plantings still need some time to grow, but over the next few weeks, we will begin harvesting lettuce, baby kale, pea shoots, arugula, and other spring greens - and radishes, scallions, and sugarsnap peas are right around the corner! We are excited to partner with other local farms to offer meat, dairy, and other local goods.
This weekend at the Farm Store, you'll find:
- our organic micro greens
- our organic tat soi
- our organic fresh chives and sorrel
- our pasture-raised eggs - organic-fed (limited supply)
- Canterbury Bread Shop bread
- Brookford Farm milk and yogurt
- Brookford Farm cheddar and blue cheese
- Brookford Farm pork sausage
- Riverslea Farm chicken sausage
- Tide Mill Farm organic ground beef
- Maple's Organic Gelato
- Maine grown cornmeal
- Maine grown rolled oats
- Brookford Farm whole wheat flour
- High Mowing Organic Seed packets
- Our organic SEEDLINGS (onions, kale, chard, lettuce)
Have you heard about our Farm Store Credit Program? Find out more and sign up here!
Are you interested in a CSA Share? We have just a few CSA Shares left (Friday afternoon pick-up starting in June). Sign up here!