LATE REGISTRATION ANNOUNCEMENT
For NEW Registrations during the Late Registration Window, please disregard this email and proceed with registration as normal.
For EXISTING REGISTRATIONS:
- As our entire office staff is new, we had a misconception that an Existing Registration could be updated at this time (Feb 14th – 24th). We heartily apologize for any confusion that this may cause.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE?
To “add” more students, you have two choices:
You must use a separate email for this option that was not previously used for a registration
- First: ADD students to your Existing Registration AFTER you receive your usernames and passwords on February 21st or 26th. You can even add them on the DAY OF EXAM ADMINISTRATION, but to avoid Late Registration Fees in accordance with our Valentine’s Special, we must receive notice and plan of payment via email by Tomorrow (Feb 15th) at the latest.
- You must email us Today (February 14th) or Tomorrow (February 15th at the latest) with
- The Registration Number (aka: Invoice Number)
- The student names to be added to your Registration
- Plan of payment (credit card or by check)
- WE will adjust any amounts due – especially including our Valentine’s Day Special – on a case-by-case basis. If you need an updated Invoice for your school, please indicate this in the email that you send and within two business days we will send any and all the necessary information to you.
- Second: CREATE NEW REGISTRATION for the additional students only.
The application deadline for the Kevin Cessna-Buscemi Global Citizen Scholarships
The application deadline for Senior Scholarships
Additionally, we would like to remind you to:
Please prepare your students and computers for the National Exam in which they are registered!
For National Spanish Exams and National Spanish Challenge, please use our Online Past Examinations to ensure that your computers are compatible with Quia. (This link can also be found on our website under Exam Preparation > Online Past Examinations.)
For your Lingco Language Labs Online Practice, please be sure to use the link specified:
in the “En Agradecimiento” email.
If you have registered but have not yet received your “En Agradecimiento” email, please send us an email at Contact Us and have your Invoice/Confirmation Number ready.
National Portuguese Exam: Please be sure to register your students on the specific link found on the NPE page. This link is special because it will take you exactly where you need to go!
Exam administration information will be sent during the week prior to the exam window opening. The exam window opens on March 1st and goes through April 15th. You will receive usernames and passwords etc just before the exam window is open.
If you have any questions, contact us here! Contact Us