Partnership Program 2016/17 Accepting Applications
Guidelines/Applications for RTO7’S Partnership Program
(formerly called Partnership Funding) for 2016/17 have been posted on the RTO7.ca website, (under the Resources tab). Applications may be submitted prior to April 1; however, projects will not begin until April 1, 2016. Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis until submission deadlines (below) or until available funds have been allocated to approved projects.
Now in its fourth year, the program has expanded to include new categories with expanded features:
|RTO7 Tourism Wayfinding Signage
|Note: To ensure sufficient time to complete the project, experience development projects approved and with consultant work underway by August 31/16 will receive 1:1:1 funding; projects underway any later receive 1:1 funding
|Web Portal Development
|French Translation Services
New in 2016/17:
- Addition of Image Production
- 3 levels of buy-in for video projects
- Signage fabrication and installation leverage has now been increased to $ 1:1 and changes have been made to allow for alternate posts in some cases
- Addition of web portal development for tourism DMOs and organizations representing/managing multiple tourism partners
- Translation of select tourism advertising collateral into French
- Target markets have been expanded to include Quebec
For more information on the program and application forms/guidelines, visit the Partnership Program page
or email email@example.com
2016/17 Experience Implementation Program Applications Available Soon!
The Experience Implementation
program is designed to help coach
stakeholders within BruceGreySimcoe and potentially fund
experiences and products to get them to market.
This program is available to:
- Private tourism businesses
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- Tourism Organizations/Associations hoping to develop a new product or experience within BruceGreySimcoe
- Municipalities/Conservation Authorities
For more information, please contact Kim Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience Development Course
The Experience Development Course
being held at Sainte-Marie among the Hurons on March 21st
is now full. If you’re still interested in attending, add your name to the waiting list by contacting Kim Clarke at email@example.com
Added Your March Break Events?
March Break is coming up fast! Have an event, package or special offer to promote? With the BruceGreySimcoe’s Festivals & Events
microsite receiving over 134,000 page views in the past year, it’s an effective way to market your event. Visit the “Submit Your Event
” page to add your info (no login or registration required).
And to add your package or offer, log into your Operator Profile
. Once added, it will not only appear on the BruceGreySimcoe Packages & Promotions
page, it will appear with your listing too. (For examples, see Scenic Caves Nordic Centre
and Downtown Orillia
). If you have any problems adding your offer or your events, contact Ginny Henry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your packages, promotions and events now so you're on the site for our digital March Break campaign, just getting underway!
- Clearview Township is hosting a Tourism Workshop with guest speaker, Chris Hughes, Thursday, February 25th
- Business Enterprise Centre serving Bruce County presents Bridges to Better Business - “The X-factor: An evening of e-X-periences with Celes Davar, Thursday, March 24th
- Beyond Social Media: Best Practices for Travel Brands, Wednesday, March 30th. Presented in partnership by RTO7, Ontario’s Lake Country, the Orillia Area CDC and Casino Rama
- For operators in Bruce County, Spruce the Bruce Grant applications open March 1, 2016