Reduce costs & generate more revenue
What if by spending a little more today, you could save a LOT more over the life of your Waukesha gas engine? Choose a rich-burn conversion solution during your next Waukesha VHP gas engine overhaul, and take advantage of 5 great ways to reduce costs and generate revenue:
- Up to 38% higher gas flow and up to $290,000 annually. 1
- Up to 66% longer time between top-end overhauls and reduce oil consumption by up to 55%. 2
- Save up to $175,000 over the course of two bottom end overhaul intervals (96,000 hours) with reduced lifecycle costs, including up to 66% increased overhaul extension and reduced oil consumption. 3
- Up to 90% lowered emissions without lowered performance site up to 80% more hp with a GSI to GL conversion. 4
- ESM engine system manager with emPact control solution maintains emissions in specified range with little to no operator intervention, using only 3% of the tuning time of other systems.