2017 Engineering Symposium
You are Cordially Invited to the 2017 Generac Engineering Power Symposium
We hope you will participate in this annual symposium that brings over 100 specifying electrical engineers from all over the U.S. to one place to focus on power generation. This Generac Power System sponsored event allows you to earn CEU's and PDH's in conjunction with the Milwaukee School of Engineering.
Benefits to Attending:
If you are a specifying engineer and interested in attending, please click on the below link to get more information.
- Earn PDH and CEU credits
- FREE of cost to you* - all travel expenses are covered by WPI and Generac
- Generator Sizing Pitfalls
- Paralleling concepts and implementation
- National electrical codes (NEC)
- Generator UL listings and NFPA standards
DATES: April 23 – 25, 2017
LOCATION: Hilton Milwaukee City Center
509 W. Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53203
*Rules and Restrictions may apply