The Livery - Brewery Pizzeria and Music Venue is hiring! We offer more than just competitive pay, we offer a safe, welcoming, rewarding, and fun work environment that fosters community!
We are a growing brewery based in Benton Harbor, MI that offers its employees the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, with encouragement to allow them to reach their full potential! Our team strives to create a warm, friendly, and inviting atmosphere, with rewarding work and the opportunity for advancement and growth.
The Company: The Livery is more than just a brewery and community gathering spot, we are known for the great care we give to our customers and employees alike.
Our brewery is known for award-winning barrel aged beers, and offers hand-forged lagers, ales, mead, and wine. Our kitchen specializes in hand-tossed spent-grain pizza, oven-toasted sandwiches, and a variety of appetizers - making for delicious pairings!
We believe that we can inspire and enlighten a diverse community of people from near and far to celebrate life through beer, music, and food. Further, we want to strengthen our community by fostering partnerships and giving back!
The Position: We’re looking for Kitchen and Bar Staff
- We offer competitive pay and consistent work hours.
- We also offer employee perks including beverages, food, live music, and more!
- Strong work ethic / positive attitude / punctuality
- Available both weekdays and weekends - day/night
- Ability to multi-task and follow order of operations
The Location: The Livery is based in Berrien County. This is a great area to live because of our proximity to Lake Michigan, the rolling hills in wine country, and booming tourism that buoys our craft beer industry.
The vast outdoor activities that are available in our area go hand-in-hand with our brewpub take-out service model, and we strive to create an adventurous brand.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay in our industry
- Great team environment with employee perks and high morale
- Between 20-40 hours per week
- On the job training
- Our staff is experienced, and turnover is low
- Mutual respect between staff members
- Open communication and meeting challenges with a plan to solve them
**Imagine finishing your work day at The Livery and then treating yourself with a “shifty” beer. Your co-workers join you in a toast, before you head up to our concert hall and enjoy the rest of your evening dancing to one of the premiere live bands in our region! The reward of a job well done is not only having it done, but enjoying the fruits of our labor! Let’s work hard and raise a glass together!
Apply in Person at The Livery 190 5th Street, Benton Harbor, MI 49022, or Email a cover letter and your resume to Employment@liverybrew.com