Get ready. The brand-new Pinnacol.com website experience launches Dec. 6 and we’re excited about the chance to help you in new, different and better ways. What can you expect? Head over here
to see some of the most frequently asked questions, look at before and after shots and much more. In the meantime, here are a few highlights of what’s new and different:
- Knowledge Center: An informative/educational article-based system that makes it easy for you to search and browse for the information you need.
- Workers’ Comp 101: A new section that explains the “definition” of big workers’ comp concepts through the Pinnacol lens and will help you understand how it relates to you.
- Get the latest and greatest news, press releases, newsletter articles and more in our News section.
- Looking for the Pinnacol Foundation? They will have a brand new home at pinnacolfoundation.org so don’t forget to check that out.
- Need to access a portal (Policyholder, Injured Worker, Provider, Agent)? Don’t worry, we didn’t touch those. Everything on the portals is still the same and can be easily accessed through the clearly indicated Sign In for each.
- We’ve also made it even easier to do the tasks you do most including reporting an injury, applying for insurance, managing your policy, learning about the world of workers’ comp and more.
Questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll be happy to help.
We look forward to seeing you on Dec. 6!