The Kensington Farmers' Market is Back for 2011!
The Kensington Farmers' Market recommences this Sunday, January 9, 10-2 at Colusa Circle. Monterey Crepes will be serving breakfast and lunch crepes and we'll have our usual line-up of the freshest organic produce, jams, falafel, mediterranean dishes, fresh seafood, local coffee, and the best hot market street food in the East Bay.
Here's how the market can help fulfill your New Year's Resolutions:
1. East healthier, local, organic foods.
The fabulous Sour Mash Hug Band will be back by popular demand to serenade you with their old-time, gypsy, bluegrass, jazz musical adventures. They'll make you want to dance through the market!
2. Connect to my community.
3. Get out more often and listen to great local music.
4. Expand my horizons and treat my taste buds to foods from all over the world.
5. Get to know my neighbors and my neighborhood.
6. Become better educated about the foods I eat and try new ones.
7. Get more exercise. Shop within walking distance of my neighborhood.
8. And the best resolution on anyone's list: Have more fun in 2011!