Better Work Indonesia has produced a Legal Update as our ongoing service to you.
In this edition we are highlighting 2014 minimum wage table for 5 provinces in Indonesia.
You can access the document here
Below are some of the points that you may be interested to know.
Within the BWI Geographical Scope (Banten, , Central Java, DI Yogyakarta, DKI Jakarta, Central Java, West Java) for 2014:
- Average increment of minimum wage: 18%
- Highest increment of minimum wage: West Java – Subang (57%)
- Lowest minimum wage: Central Java – Purworejo (Rp. 910,000)
- Highest minimum wage (garment sector) : West Java – Bekasi (Rp. 2.686.000)
- Highest minimum wage (non-garment sector): West Java – Karawang (Rp. 2.814.590)
Please note that the sectoral section for each provinces/city may be different each year.
The complete set of Governor Decision Letter on Minimum wage will be uploaded to our website soon.
Click here to access our previous Legal Update on Minimum Wage
This document highlights the process of fixing minimum wage as well as minimum wage postponement process.
Please contact our team at email@example.com should you have any inquiries regarding these documents.
Better Work Indonesia team