Please Do Me a Favor...
Every day, Kristen, Nicole, and I scour the Internets to find the best ICT4D jobs just for you. We're happy to provide this service, and we really appreciate our paid subscribers.
It's not often that we ask a favor of you in exchange for our efforts, though today, I am asking a favor...
Forward This Email to Your Non-Tech Peers
After you check out the 25 dream jobs below, please forward this email on to your international development peers so they can expand their career too.
Please tell them to check out these 56 dream development jobs at IntraHealth International, where I work. Jobs like:
IntraHealth is an Awesome Company
I've just passed my two-year anniversary here, and I've found it an awesome place to work. Like other international development organizations, we are focused on the mission, with good work-life balance.
However, we're also small enough to feel like family and still large enough to work on a variety of amazing programs. We're also going through refreshing changes that come with strong wins and crazy growth.
Chapel Hill, NC and Washington, DC
For the US-based positions, you often have the choice between working from our Chapel Hill, NC, or Washington, DC, offices, or even remotely from wherever you live.
After 20 years in Washington, DC, I am really loving living in North Carolina. Compared to DC, this is a surprisingly affordable oasis for families used to big city prices and issues.
So do your friends and me a favor - send them this email so they too can work at IntraHealth.
Want a quick and free primer on the digital development career path? Then watch my ICT4Djobs webinar with Devex where I covered the essential skills you need for a successful ICT4D career.
This Week's ICT4D Jobs Listings
- IntraHealth is seeking a machine learning consultant and a systems administrator, in addition to these 56 other positions.
- Village Enterprise wants to hire a Chief Technology & Innovation Officer for their Nairobi, Kenya office.
- UNHCR is looking for an Associate Regional Connectivity Officer for their Panama office!
- If you're based in Thailand, you probably should read about UNICEF's Regional Chief of ICT opening. Applications are accepted through April 9th, so don't wait on this one.
- UNICEF is also searching for the perfect person to fill the role of ICT Officer (ABAP Developer), based in New York.
- Zenysis is seeking an International Project Manager to be a part of their operations in Togo.
- Of course, if staying in one spot is not your style, you can still apply to be Zenysis's Project Launch Manager. This role requires fifty-percent travel at minimum, and has flexibility about where you are based. It might be just what you've been waiting for.
- Zipline is seeking a full-time Embedded Software Engineer for their Half Moon Bay, CA, location.
- Looking for a flexible gig? On Our Radar is hiring a Digital Project Manager to function in a fixed-term contracting capacity. This role requires one day per week, with flexible office hours arrangements.
- GeoPoll is looking for a new Business Development Manager for their International Development and Relief team, based out of Washington, DC. Apply today!
- Vital Wave is seeking a Research Analyst to contribute to an EMR Assessment in Malawi. This role starts soon so if you're interested, don't hesitate!
- Based in Kenya? PCI is scoping out qualified candidates for a new Manager Director for AfriScout.
- If you are fluent in Portuguese and English, you should probably read more about Vera Solutions' Consultant opening at their São Paulo location.
- Of course, if you aren't fluent in Portuguese, you can still apply for Vera Solutions Developer role, based in Mumbai.
- Still not satisfied? Vera Solutions also has openings for a Recruitment Coordinator, a Customer Success Manager, and a Business Development Representative. All have some flexibility regarding location, so be sure to read more if any peak your interest.
- But wait - there's more! Vera Solutions is also on the hunt to fill their London-based Associate Consultant Fellowship in ICT4D.
- Simprints is hiring a Project Manager for their Bangladesh office. There are quite a few benefits with this one, including schedule flexibility, unlimited paid time off, and an additional wellness budget. Plus, it's always nice to do meaningful and important work. Just check it out.
- LMH is seeking a Data Analyst for a 1-3 month contract. This role is remote, so if you're someone who loves the ability to wear pajamas at any time of day, definitely read more about it.
- If you're not that someone (who isn't though?), you might be more apt to check out LMH's Database Developer role. This one is initially based in Monrovia, with options to work remotely after a year.
- Plan International is recruiting a Digital Scaling Project Manager! Don't wait on this one!
- DFID needs someone to lead the Education Technology Research and Innovation Hub (Ed Tech Hub) – as Senior Responsible Owner. Could that be you?
- Looking for an internship? UNICEF is on the lookout for an ICT Policy Intern based in New York!
There are more jobs to be found on the ICT4D Career Network. Jump over there now...