THE BEST OF 2014
We'd like to wish all our customers, colleagues, friends and families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thank you to everyone who has made 2014 a great year for us.
Some of the highlights were:
- Clive completed Edexcel EQA Level 4 Award in “Understanding the external quality assurance of assessment process and practice" (QCF).
- Clive completed his Assessment and Quality Assurance Qualification. Read more >>
- The team started IQA qualification training and Clive gained LIQA status. Read more>>
- A selection of our courses became CPD Certified. Read more>>
- Our GP and Dental Surgery E-Learning Centre opened for business. Read more>>
- We launched our free mobile app. Read more >>
THE YEAR AHEAD
Our Predictions for 2015
With ever changing legislation and compliance regarding safety and handling medical emergencies in the workplace, we will be working hard to ensure we offer the best quality of first aid and resuscitation training in our field:
We also predict that more and more and more schools will be requiring more certified first aid training, and AEDs will become much more available in the workplace, in public spaces and even in private homes.
- Course Development: More course dates will be added in 2015, and we will be working with customers to develop new courses based on their requirements.
- More online modules: Due to the popularity of our online modules, we will be developing new modules for roll-out in late 2015. Keep an eye on the website for more details.
- Feedback & Surveys: The best way we can improve our service is to ask our customers what they want. We will updating our feedback and survey processes next year and will be calling on your help to get this fine tuned. Thank you in advance for that.
And if you are already thinking about your first aid training program for 2015, we'd be delighted to help.
Please click here for more information on all our courses, or call 0117 949 0944 for an informal chat.
So all that remains to say in 2014 is once again a very Merry Christmas to you, your colleagues, and your family and friends.
Clive Haddrell CertEd, LIQA, MIfL - Manager Director
The First Response Team