Executive Order 107 Includes:
Stay at home order: All residents are to stay at home or at their place of residence unless they are leaving for the following reasons:
1) Obtaining goods or services from essential retail businesses;
2) Obtaining takeout or food beverages from restaurants;
3) Seeking medical attention, essential social services, or assistance from law enforcement;
4) Visiting family or close friends, caretakers, or romantic partners;
5) Reporting to or performing their job;
6) Walking, running, or engaging in outdoor activities with immediate family, caretakers, household members, or romantic partners;
7) Leaving for an educational, religious, or political reason;
8) Leaving because of a reasonable fear for health or safety; or
9) Leaving at the direction of law enforcement or other government agency.
Individuals who have to travel must practice social distancing when possible and should use public transportation only if they have no other feasible choice.
* Cancelling gatherings: Gatherings of individuals, such as parties, celebrations, or other social events, are cancelled.
* Closing non-essential retail businesses: All non-essential retail businesses, which were previously limited to between 5 am and 8 pm, must now close entirely (online delivery can continue).
The list of essential retail businesses that can stay open is limited to the following:
1) Grocery and food stores, including retailers large retailers that sell food;
2) Pharmacies and medical marijuana dispensaries;