To be listed as a Meets Standards® Nonprofit,
To be listed as a Review in Progress,
- Your organization must have a current, non-expired Accountability Wizard® review,
- Have no pending action items, and
- Have been notified by the Council that you Meet Standards®.
To move from a Review in Progress status to the Meets Standards® listing,
- Your organization must have submitted its Accountability Wizard® review to the Council within the last 12 months, and
- Your preliminary review from the Council is still pending, OR you have a few action items pending.
- Complete all assigned action items, and
- Receive Council approval prior to the March 1st deadline.