I don’t know about you, but I quite fancy spending Valentines in the house this year. Not sure why – perhaps it’s the fines – but it just seems like a good idea. Here is my pick of the ‘at home’ packages released so far, so you can get ahead of the race to get to second base.
- The ever wonderful Hampton Manor are offering five courses for £80 per person via their Peels on Wheels delivery service
- Delivering to Telford and Brum, Emma's Delicatessen Emma's Delicatessen is offering a Spanish feast for two for just £22
- Speaking of bargains, Top 50 Gastropub stalwart The White Post has a rather beautiful menu for two at £60 launching soon
- At £65 for two Andy Low'n'Slow is guaranteed to make your Valentine's smoking hot (sorry Andy)
- Great British Menu champ Adam Reid at Home is offering 4 courses for 2 people at £150
- Opus have this rather pretty menu at £75 per head including half a bottle of champers
- Launching Friday, Beki's Brownies Valentine box can be delivered across the country and contains plenty of the sweet stuff. Prices from £20.