Anyone for lunch?
The Farmer's Kitchen cafe is now open for breakfast, coffees and lunch (9am - 3pm, Monday - Saturday). Now situated in a marquee on the lawn, tables are well spaced and a warm welcome is waiting for you. A few other things have changed:
We have made a short video showing you round (see below).
- There is a separate parking area - if you are shopping and staying for a coffee, please join the shop queue first then move your car once you have finished shopping.
- Table service (takaway hot drinks are still available).
- On arrival, we will take your name and telephone number (this is only kept for 21 days, in case required for the Track & Trace scheme).
- Sorry, no dogs at the present time.
- The play area is not open, but the lawns are.
- There is also seating outside the marquee.